Monday, October 3, 2011
Talking it out...
Last night, I couldn't take it anymore and called him. My heart was hurting and I wanted to hear his voice... It was the only thing that could make me feel better. It was painful talking to him but at the same time, I think it really helped me. We talked about us, I cried, and then we talked as friends. Although there's no chance of us getting back together anytime soon, just knowing he's there for me was good enough...even if its just as friends.
I cried a little this morning on the bus. I still miss him but I think I am beginning to slowly accept this break up and move on. The first step to that was talking to someone. As a future health educator, I know the symptoms of depression and right now, I believe I am suffering from depression. I didn't want to be a hypocrite and not seek help so I took a huge leap and scheduled an appointment to see a counselor at school. It's free, so why not?
My appointment is tomorrow. I'm a little excited to see how counseling will help me get through this difficult stage in life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment