![]() |
| The promise ring given to me by him. |
Today is day 2 since my love and I broke up. I don't know how long I'm going to keep count of the days but I thought it'd be a cool idea to blog about my experience with love, relationships, and break ups with whoever that may come across my blog.
Like I said, it's only day 2 and I'm missing him like crazy. He and I mutually broke up because we wanted different things in life. When I say life, I mean marriage. What was suppose to only be a conversation about our future as husband and wife, turned out to be the end of our love story. Our love was passionate, kind and pure but because of how different our lifestyle was, how we were raised and our different religion (Shaman, Christian), it had a big effect on our future. Now we are left to live our lives separately after almost two years.
God, I love this man so much. I want to be with him, and grow old with him... For now, he and I will remain friends and focus on our family and ourselves. If it is written in the stars that we are meant to be together, we will find a way back. Until then, I'll always love him, care for him, and miss him.
<3, D.

No comments:
Post a Comment