Sunday, October 2, 2011

First night out as a single woman

Last night was my first night out with the girls as a single woman. We went to a local bar/club. It felt good going out without having someone tell you to "dont do anything stupid" but then I wished I had him to tell me "dont do anything stupid". The freedom of doing what I want with my girls felt great but at the end of the night, I felt sad and lonely because I didn't have him on the other line talking to me. There are good things and bad things about being in a relationship and not being in one. Right now,, I feel that I am not having fun at all without him with me. I saw a guy at the bar/club who looked a little like him...all I could think of was how stupid this single life is and how bad I just wanted to run to him and stay in cuddling with him under a blanket as he kiss my forehead. I don't want to go on with life without him by my side. I miss him so much. I'm trying to find a way to bring us back to each other. There's gotta be something... But I feel like I'm the only one trying to find a way to compromise and he's finding a way to get past this hard time.

No comments:

Post a Comment