Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Nightmare
I woke up from a nightmare today. I had a dream about him. I can't really remember it all because it's getting fuzzier by the minute. All I remember is that he and I were still together. We were happy and in love. Then suddenly, he breaks up with me over the phone while I was in the passenger seat of my mom's car. My mom was driving and we were on the high way. I don't remember what he said to me but I just kept saying "please no, please no, don't do this." He did it anyway. I cried so hard over the phone. My mom told me not to cry but I did anyway. After he hung up on me, we saw him driving past us in the highway. He was driving really fast with all of his doors opened & he didn't have a seat belt on. I was so scared for him that I tried calling him but he wouldn't picked up. Eventually, I stopped trying and ended up at home. I was so depressed and heart broken that I didn't eat for weeks.
This dream was a nightmare because it all seemed too real as if it was mocking me because most of the things that happened in my nightmare really did happen in real life. How can life be so cruel and have me go through 2 painful heart breaks, one in real life & in my dreams?
My heart is severely broken yet I'm still angry. Angry about the whole breakup...angry at the fact that he's talking to all these girls so soon after the breakup. I don't care if he's just talking to them as friends or whatnot, because every relationship starts with friendship.
Here I am not talking to any guys trying to live through the pain and move on but there he goes talking to girls as if I never happened. I know it's over and shit but still... have a heart to move on before talking to anyone. Ugh. My heart hurts. I need to stop talking and thinking about him. My heart isn't going to heal itself any time soon if I keep doing this. Stupid dream. Stupid heart. Stupid love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment